Grapes—Strategic Sourcing and Sales
In the wine business, a brand’s supply strategy can be almost as important as its marketing strategy. Even a hot brand cannot grow faster than its supply. Hot brands need the right fuel; that is, they need reliable and expanding sources of quality fruit. Since 1973, Turrentine Brokerage has been California’s leading grape broker, matching the right fruit and growers with the right brands and with appropriate timing to manage risks and to ensure long-term success through all phases of the wine business supply cycle. Turrentine Brokerage knows the needs, the brands, the sources, the people and the trends to make wine business supply and demand dynamics work for you. Team Turrentine’s business is based on client satisfaction, long-term relationships and repeat business.
Buying and Selling Grapes with Turrentine Brokerage
• Identify and manage risk in a volatile business
• Determine and negotiate the right combination of bulk wine contracts, spot market grape sales, multi-year agreements and planting contracts
• Keep on top of ever-changing markets and competitive challenges
• Link into the most extensive and active network of buyers and sellers in the state
• Make sure you have all of the information you need in time to make the right decisions for your business