2020 Wine and Grape Industry Forum
The San Joaquin Valley Winegrowers Association is hosing their annual event, Wine and Grape Industry Forum.
- Stephen Rannekleiv of Rabobank: The Market and Economics of the Wine Industry
- Jeff Bitter of Allied Grape Growers: 2020 Crush and What Happened
- Brian Clements of Turrentine Brokerage: Winegrape Market and the Fallout from 2020
- Senator Andreas Borgeas California Sate Senator for District 8: Politics and Agriculture: What Do We Get to Look Forward to Now
- Bill Harrison of Harrison Company: Matching Investors to California Agricultural Enterprises: The Appeal and Benefits
For more details, click here.