Turrentine is Hiring: Driver/Shipping & Receiving Assistant
Did you know that millions of gallons of wine and hundreds of thousands of tons of grapes are bought and sold before they ever go into a bottle of wine? Would you like to work for the company that is the industry leader in the United States in facilitating these transactions?
The Driver/Shipping & Receiving Assistant for Turrentine Brokerage performs many duties that assist brokers both in our office and through the backroads of wine country. This position, based out of our Novato office MONDAY – FRIDAY 8-5 PM ONLY, picks up and delivers samples from local customers in Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and Lake Counties, coordinates the shipping and receiving of samples from the office, assists in managing inventory and performs data entry.
Accomplishments Expected in the First Year:
• Develop relationships with both customers and brokers to provide exceptional customer service.
• Learn all wine varieties and appellations both in California and worldwide.
• Learn and master our inventory database.
• Master report production using Excel.
• Effectively process incoming wine samples, stock inventory and prepare shipments.
• Master our wine sample room organization system.
• Navigate and learn the backroads of wine country.
• Clean DMV
• Must be 21 years of age
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
Benefits Include: Turrentine Brokerage offers a comprehensive and generous benefits package
• Competitive starting base salary $21.00 – $23.00 per hour depending on experience.
• Signing bonus of $500.
• Yearly Performance Bonus.
• 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Premiums paid by company for full time employees
• 401(k) plan with an employer contribution and profit sharing
• Life and Disability Insurance for full time employees
Selection Procedure: Candidates must submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. One-page cover letter
3. Three references including name, relationship, & phone number
All resumes are held in strict confidence.