- Pinot Noir in Monterey is wrapping up and growers are pleased with the yields.
- Monterey County Chardonnay yields are looking average, so far.
- Cabernet harvest continues, yields are dependent on location. In general, picking out at expectation.
- Over the half way mark: Picking Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Generic Reds.
- Yields are strong on Merlot. Some Cabernet blocks are picking above expectations.
- Cabernet Sauvignon has seen sporadic yields from shatter that occurred during bloom. Very hit or miss on the yields so far.
- Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvest is wrapping up in Sonoma County, yields have been above average.
- Harvest looks like we are going to end 1 to 3 weeks ahead of where we have finished in the past few years.
- Mendocino Chardonnay is about 75% picked out and is seeing above average yields.