Turrentine is Hiring: Driver/Shipping & Receiving Assistant
Turrentine Brokerage is the industry leader in facilitating grape and wine transactions between grape growers and wineries in the United States.
The Driver/Shipping & Receiving Assistant performs many duties that assist brokers who focus on bottled and bulk wine sales. This position, based out of our Novato office MONDAY – FRIDAY 8-5 PM ONLY, picks up and delivers samples from local customers in Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and Lake Counties, coordinates the shipping and receiving of samples from the office, assists in managing inventory and performs data entry.
Skills and Experience:
- Clean DMV – ability to drive 6 hours in a day, usually 3 days a week
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our brokers and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team – positive, energetic, dependable, flexible, patient and a problem solver
- Ability to organize
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Turrentine Brokerage offers a comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Competitive starting base salary $38,000-41,000 depending on experience
- Yearly incentive compensation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Premiums paid by company
- Participation in a self-directed 401(k) plan with an employer contribution
- Life and Disability Insurance
Candidates must submit the following via email to Jobs@turrentinebrokerage.com
- One page cover letter expressing interest in the position
- Three references including name, relationship, & phone number
All resumes are held in strict confidence.